- Jun 03, 11:30 AM – Jun 24, 1:30 PMWings In Weston, 1354 SW 160th Ave, Weston, FL 33326, USAPublic speaking is the #1 skill sought in every industry. Your ability to promote yourself, express your ideas, collaborate with colleagues and clients relies on how well you communicate. Our expert team will teach you public speaking & presentation techniques that provide long-term impact.
- Jan 30, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMPembroke Pines, 1650 SW 145th Ave, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027, USAMost leaders today are evaluated by their abilities to speak effectively. The ironic feature of public speaking is that while we recognize that it is an important skill to have, many of us do not like or want to give speeches. Or do we? Becoming a better speaker is a learned skill and an art.
- Aug 24, 2021, 7:45 AM EDT – Nov 02, 2021, 9:00 AM EDTVirtual Group CoachingIn '74 Philippe Petit walked a high-wire rigged between the Twin Towers of New York's World Trade Center after that he was asked, “What's the most difficult part of this? Is it psychological preparation? Petit's reply was fascinating! “It's the second step, not the first step, but the second step"
- Aug 17, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDTLIVING FEARLESSLYWhat would happen if all of sudden you were to realize that all of your problems were just one problem, and the problem was that you've lost touch with the space within, and you've been caught up in the noise of your own thinking...WHAT THEN?
- Jul 20, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMWHAT YOU DO TODAY, MATTERSHow would you describe your life? Are you enjoying the kind of success you once dreamed about? Are you accomplishing those things you claim are important to you? How promising would you say your future looks like? Your daily actions could describe with accuracy, which direction your life is headed
- Jun 09, 2021, 7:45 AM EDT – Jul 14, 2021, 9:00 AM EDTWeekly Live Virtual Calls via ZoomWelcome to organizational awareness, the first path in the Relationship Skills. This program will explore new, insightful approaches to developing organizational awareness. This skill is critical for handling the increasingly complex world in these complex times and in the coming decades.
- May 24, 2021, 8:00 AM EDT – Jul 12, 2021, 8:45 PM EDTTFxFs's "Leaning Into Your Greatness"Are you a business leader who's looking for support in your business? Perhaps you have business success and are seeking to grow in your personal life? Is connecting with others who could support & challenge you be of interest to you? If these questions resonate with you, then this MM is for you!
- Apr 28, 2021, 7:45 AM EDT – Jun 02, 2021, 9:00 AM EDTBUILDING YOUR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCEYour most powerful tool in this chaotic environment is your Emotional Intelligence Landscape. Research shows that Emotional Intelligence is one of the most important factors in leader success, interpersonal relationships, collaboration, and mental health.
- Apr 07, 2021, 7:45 AM EDT – May 12, 2021, 9:00 AM EDTFEARLESS LIVINGIn this 6 -1 hour sessions' course we’ll be exploring what it’s like to live fearlessly, that is, to show up and be in the world with nothing to fear & everything to play for! What if fear isn’t a response to what’s happening in the world but rather a response to what’s happening inside your mind?
- Apr 05, 2021, 7:30 PM EDT – May 10, 2021, 8:45 PM EDTFEARLESS LIVINGLife’s been pretty scary lately… or has it? What if fear isn’t a response to what’s happening in the world but rather a response to what’s happening inside your mind? What if it were possible to live, love, and work from a space beyond fear?
- Mar 23, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTThe Fearless X-Factor Experience SeriesThe Fearless X-Factor Experience series has been created to help you change the way you define what is possible for you. Each presentation has been carefully designed to challenge your thinking and to influence you to take decisive action towards what's important to you!
- Aug 15, 2019, 7:00 PM – Nov 13, 2019, 11:00 PMLocation is TBDProgram Includes: • 2 Leadership Coaching sessions • Emotional Intelligence Assessment and individualized follow up debrief. • 2 Monthly Zoom sessions, conducted via live video platform. • Weekly video/audio of Leadership development tips • Daily Email, answering questions about business challenges