The Fearless X-Factor Series - PRIVATE EVENT!
Time & Location
About The Event
During these virtual presentations, you will learn from proven methods that will help you conquer your fears, quiet any lingering doubts, and open doors to high-level achievement. You will build your natural confidence and self-esteem so you can take immediate action toward your dreams.
You will be empowered, equipped, and re-ignited to take decisive action to go after what you really, really want.
The practical and experiential approach will facilitate the opportunity to explore and learn from actual case studies, and it will empower you to embrace failure as your best friend.
This program is based on a series of 6 presentations, facilitated 1 each month. And lasting 120 minutes each. Additionally, all members will be offered an EQ personalized assessment and a 60 minutes transformational coaching conversation, as part of their registration. They will also receive a 25% discount off the Living Fearlessly Retreat [Investment for retreat not included in this package], scheduled for late September, if they choose to participate, the discount is for the experience & workshop’s retreat, and any travel/accommodations will be the responsibility of each participant.
THIS IS WHAT IS EXPECTED OF OUR MEMBERS
- Full commitment, it must be a HELL YES, I’m IN or a HELL NO, this is not for me.
- Active participation through weekly group meetings/virtual meetings and/or calls-activities.
- Willingness to grow, be supported, and to support, and help others grow.
- Willingness to be transparent, authentic, and giving.
- Willingness to reject pride, fear, and doubt from allowing you to be significant.
- Willingness to commit to becoming an extension of your fellow members’ power partner inner circle.
- FAILING FORWARD - MARCH 23rd
- NO ONE IS COMING - APRIL 20th
- INTENTIONAL LIVING - MAY 18th
- THE SUCCESS PARADOX - JUNE 22nd
- WHAT YOU DO TODAY, MATTERS – JULY 20th
- FEARLESSLY LIVING – AUGUST 17th
PRESENTATIONS BREAK DOWN:
- 90 MINUTES PRESENTATIONS
- 2 BREAK OUT SESSIONS, 15 MINUTES EACH